CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (“CMA Testing”) treats the security and privacy of all personal data submitted to us (includes contact information) as high importance.
What information do we collect?
In general, your information is collected through numbers of marketing tools and can be categorized to Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information
This information may include your name, mail address, email, company information, business type, industry, product/ service details, etc. They may come from event/seminar/workshop/training registration, flyer subscription, service enquiry/request, customer satisfaction surveys. Such information may be held in either our contacts or administration databases in order to maintain our relationship with you efficiently, provide the services/information that you need and are interested in, provide customized experience when navigating our website and target to send the information that you are interested / related to your needs to you.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
This information is basically statistical in nature only. It depends upon visiting our company websites. For example, this information may include the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our websites, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our websites. This information is collected for statistical purposes to help improve the services and products we provide to you.
How do we use this information?
Any use of data for other purposes would be adviced to you at the point we collect the information. In general, the information about our clients is treated as high importance for our business and may be used on the following areas only:
- To tailor-made or modify our website and services to meet your needs
- To analyze the data to evaluate the effectiveness and for future improvement.
- To transfer to other CMA Testing Group companies when necessary in order to fulfill the purpose for which you have submitted the information. So, by submitting data on any CMAIDF Group company website, you are providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected on that website.
- To transfer to third party agents and subcontractors, on behalf of CMA Testing, to fulfil customer requests. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any other purpose.
- When required to satisfy any regulatory, governmental or legal requirements. Disclosure of information may be necessary for any legal actions against anyone violating our Terms and Conditions or to protect the CMA Testing Group.
How do we protect your information?
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access. However, there are links to other websites / companies on our websites. We cannot control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
How to contact us?
You are welcomed to contact us at any time by following means:
Address: Room 1302, Yan Hing Centre, 9-13 Wong Chuk Yeung Street, Fo Tan, Shatin, N.T. Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 2698 8198
Fax: (852) 2695 4177